Film Challenge 34: 'Things are looking up' - VotingThread

Select your favourite photograph(s), multiple choices are allowed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edit My Images
No
Well done all, I hope this voting poll is successful, please let me know if there are any errors. If Mark (BigYin) is reading this, please could you 'sticky' this and pin it to the top.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Nick (RaglanSurf) as a well deserved winner for his photograph with an aviation theme.

Well done Nick and when first looking at your shot thought........... this is going to be hard to beat.

Fix..... I demand a recount. :D

Actually it's a cracking shot, fulfills the brief perfectly. There were some really good shots this time around.

(y) to Nick. As soon as I saw it I thought that's the winner right there :D

Thanks everybody, I'll try come up with an equally good challenge for the next one.

Trouble us these challenges have been going for so long and my memory is so bad I can't remember what we've had as subjects anymore.

Doesn't matter, neither can we. (y)

Thanks everybody, I'll try come up with an equally good challenge for the next one.

Trouble us these challenges have been going for so long and my memory is so bad I can't remember what we've had as subjects anymore.

You didn't like my idea then of your best photograph shot in 1952 :D:D:D Oh wrong thread...It's a nice warm sunny day in the London area and looks like the same tomorrow..great for photography if you come up with something like a motorbike shot :D:D

Last edited:
Huh. The one I forgot to take and didn't post anyway was loads better. In my head, at least :p

Nah, a worthy winner, Nick, ignore my weasely protestations. ;)

I really will get my act together and take a photo for the next one, looking forward to a subject along the lines of "what I can see in my lounge" as I might stand a chance of taking a picture and getting it processed in time.

Back