Film Challenge 35 - "Time" - Discussion Thread

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Film Challenge 35 "Time" Discussion Thread

In recognition of the clocks going back and returning to GMT this challenge is "Time" lots of opportunity to be literal or arty-farty, your choice.

As usual your entry must be shot on film and must have been shot for this challenge.

Entries in by Sunday 30th November please.

November 30th....is that enough time...geddit..!

H'mm I can see plenty of shots of clocks being posted :D..this is a hard one to think of anything different.

Time you say..... I shall give it some thought. Lke it.

I'm almost tempted to say shots of clocks are banned but I may just be shooting myself in the foot if I do that :D

Maybe I should change the theme to only shots of Big Ben!

Last edited:
If you include the word "time" in your caption there are loads of ideas.

Can i post a blank posting stating that i didn't have 'time' to sort an entry???......it's gotta be a winner!:D:D

Can i post a blank posting stating that i didn't have 'time' to sort an entry???......it's gotta be a winner!:D:D

You can put any shot up as they are all frozen in time. ;)

wonder if I could recreate this one but shoot with the bronny...

Funnily enough that was one of the ideas I had for this but decided to keep it simple. I may give a go though, yours looks fantastic.

I haven't entered any challenges, but I think I might like to have a go at this one :) Need to have a think and perhaps have a browse on ebay for an old watch of some kind lol

I'm busy getting a motorbike ready for MOT and probably miss this one.....but got a few shots left on the film to use up and also depends whether I can get to Asda in time.

Went out yesterday and took a few "time" related photos on some Provia. Not used slide film before so my entry for this is resting on me not being a complete noob and overexposing it or something. I'll find out Wednesday when the film comes back!

Ohhhh the irony of being late with your entry when the theme is "time" :p

Oh it's quite deliberate. Nobody notices when you're on time. Being late reinforces the subject while questioning the subjective nature of an objective measure. It's a metaphorical allegory.

Or summink. :mooning:

:D

Crikey Simon you neither looked or sounded THAT clever on Saturday. :D

Yeah I'm pretty much out of time...

Time has certainly defeated me on this occasion :(

Any more entries in the offing?

Not even the rushed picture of the town hall clock I promised at the start. The only chance I've had to pick up a camera recently has been to move it out of the way. Still, always next time. :)

It's you ... but less so.:D

Back