Film Photo Challenge 13 Winter_Poll Added

Vote for your Favourite Images (multiple votes allowed)

• excalibur2

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • fixedimage

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Naboo32

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • JCoquillon

• Alan Clogwyn

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Joenail

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • RaglanSurf

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Alastair

Votes: 7 35.0%

• The Matt

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Film Photo Challenge 13 "Winter"

This is joint choice of theme so broad in scope that I think it will be quite difficult NOT to take a picture over the next four weeks or so that does not in some way relate to the idea of winter, SO NO EXCUSES, LET'S SEE PLENTY OF PICTUES that show your photographic skills and convey the theme.

Photos must be taken over the period of the challenge starting tomorrow, 13th December and ending 23.59 hours 13th January 2012.

As it's the Film & Conventional forum all photos must be shot on any format of film.

One photo per person but you can change it for a better one before the closing date for entries by removing the old photo and posting up the new one in it's place.

This thread is for the pictures only, discussion should be kept to the related discussion thread.

EDIT: Entries Now Closed: Poll Added above, please vote for your favourite shot (or shots - multiple votes are allowed - though you have to submit multiples in one go!) Poll will run for 7 days, closing on 21-01-2012 at 12:56.

Last edited:
Well lets start the ball rolling

A sunny winter's day
CZJ28mm51000px.jpg

Just shot this this afternoon to use as my Xmas greeting e-card shot to friends and family. The negs were dried using the heat from the scanner :D !

AHPcomXmasGreeting2011.jpg

Sorry, this version (without the caption) should be the competition entry ...

20111224-Scan_2011_188.jpg

(Kodak T-MAX400/Rodinal R09)

Last edited:

I appear to have won :puke: Cheers everyone who voted for me :)

erm..what do I do now? :thinking:

Last edited:
Congratulations. You've won....

Nothing!

apart from the right to decide the topic for the next challenge, and to set it up for everyone else to have a go. Just set up two threads, one for the entries, and the other for all the discussion. It's usually easiest to copy the previous months format, and substitute in your title and timeframe.

When you've set 'em up, i'll unstick the old ones, and apply some chewing gum to the new ones...

That's what I was wondering, cheers! I'll do that later today when I get a minute :)

Back