Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Asha

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
I had so many options for the theme this month but finally decided on this one. I've tried to pick something that everyone can have a go at wherever you're based, hopefully there will be more than me and Brian taking part.

As always it is restricted to film only but apart from that and minimal post processing you can do what you like, I look forward to seeing all your entries.

Photos must be taken over the period of the challenge starting NOW and ending 23.59 hours 17th July 2012 ish

One photo per person but you can change it for a better one before the closing date for entries by removing the old photo and posting up the new one in it's place.

This thread is for the pictures only, discussion should be kept to the related discussion thread here.

Last edited:
My first entry in a while...

034_35A_final.png

Last edited:
Taken on Superia 400 with Pentax ME 50mm f/1.7 lens, near Kenilworth, converted with Aperture. May still change...

08440011.jpg

Boys will be boys!

Last edited:
More 'woman against nature' but the theme is the same. Nikon F100 and Nikon 28-105mm on FP4.

Alone-in-the-rain by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Cheers

Andy

Last edited:
7519838978_df80323c49_c.jpg
[/url]
Man vs Nature by Raglansurf, on Flickr[/IMG]

Taken on the Beauty LightOmatic III, a Japanese rangefinder camera from 1961ish, Ilford FP4+ film, processed in Rodinal and scanned using a Nikon Coolscan 9000.

Last edited:
Here is my entry taken in Sompting churchyard with my Yashica Mat on Neopan Acros 100 devved with Rodinal.

Heather

Grave fork

OK I managed to drag up something last minute.

Man has a continual battle againt the sea and has to "level" out the beach after rough seas.

manvnature.jpg

Shot at 2012-07-19

With a lack of recent votes I declare Tigger.ufo the winner, congratulations:clap:

You get to pick the next theme, you need to create two new threads, one for the challenge and one for the discussion thread, if you post them up a friendly mod will be along to make them sticky.

Last edited:
Back