Film Photo Challenge 22 "Emergency Services 999 / 112" POLL OPEN!!

Which is your favourite entry?? Vote Now!

• Asha

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • excalibur2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ChrisR

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • steveo mcg

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asha

Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
Theme "Emergency Services 999 / 112"

This thread is for the pictures only.

Shoot your entry with whatever camera / film combination you wish.

Please keep discussion to the related discussion thread here

This challenge is set to end at 23:59 hours on Saturday 23rd February 2013 after which a poll will be opened to vote for the winning shot.

One photo per person but you can change it for a better one before the closing date for entries by removing the old photo and posting up the new one in it's place.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
69423864.jpg

Last edited:
h'mm This is all I could think of with Ferrrania film, but I suddenly thought wait if I can get the cars blurred in the background it would look quite good...erm well I had no tripod and the cars were blurred at 1 sec whoohoo....erm but so was the sign :(

CNV00044_zps71efa3c5.jpg

I heard a news report recently about the daft reasons that stupid people call 999 for, such as someone bleeding after squeezing a spot.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/oct/07/emergency-services-hoax-999-calls

My favourite was the person who called 999 as they couldn't change the batteries in their TV remote control, and this inspired my photo as I tried to imagine the scene of panic and distress at this calamity.

8492546518_3939ed31f8_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

No actual emergency services action apart from when I didn't have a camera on me, so it was a case of just pressing the camera up against the perspex doors of the local volunteer fire station and hoping! Pentax ME, Portra 400.

24140002_zps6c69ded6.jpg

Back