Filmstrip triptych.........

Edit My Images
Yes
As it says above really. This is a little church just outside of bath. Not sure about the filmstrip effect but I couldn't think how else to present these associated images!

I'm sure I will get suggestions though!

35mm_strip.jpg

Love the rose.
Dont know why, give a sort of life goes on message with the grave stone in the back ground.
Presentation seems fine, possibly remove the edge and just frame the pictures jointly??
Really nice :)

I like the way you have presented them but I too think they should be done in the same colour. Also and this is completely subjective I can follow 1 & 2 but if 3 just seems a bit out of place.

The presentation works, but I think the tones need to be the same.

Agree with that ^^ which is a shame really cause I kinda like them as a set. Maybe set them as medium format singles at angles as if on a lightbox (assuming you have other film frames of course) :shrug:

they really do look as if you are looking at them through a light box...I like the colours, the last image doesn't seem to go with the first two :)

Point taken about the variation in colours. I think the last one doesn't fit as it has a slightly more modernistic feel about it? n'est pas?

I do have frames for med format as well, the site is here and they have some interesting reading about calibration etc. it was an old bookmark I was just looking at whilst having a cull!

I feel the love!! :LOL:

I also played around with the other actions from your link. This is the first one:

IMG_3073_copy.jpg

There are others.........

What bothers me about this (and a lot of other filmstrip frames) is that they're just so... Clean.
Where are the blemishes? The slightly bled edges? The fibres and other junk?

Quick and pretty naff example - but the first thing I'd do is soften and curve those edges slightly.

hod1312so3.jpg

Back