Finally! A second lens!

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Well after a couple of months battling through with just my 14-42 kit lens, I ordered one of these babies a couple of days ago and it was delivered today. Had a bit of a play and I'm already pretty impressed :D I love having new kit, makes me smile. I also ordered a Tamrac adventure 6 bag, which is pretty smart.

(y)Nice 1 just wait for the weather to change and off you go I have the 18-200 and its a damm fine lens

I'm gutted actually because my job means I'll never be able to get some awesome rememberence sunday pics of the parades etc...as I'm always ON PARADE being an Army bandsman lmao.

I'm gutted actually because my job means I'll never be able to get some awesome rememberence sunday pics of the parades etc...as I'm always ON PARADE being an Army bandsman lmao.

Take some pics of a colleague playing with his long tube:)

Adventure 6 is a great bag for the money, especially if like me you do a fair bit of walking/cycling :)

I also love getting new kit - if only I could afford that pleasure more often :p

A mate of mine forked out for a lowepro slingshot, which is the same bag pretty much, but an extra 20 or 30 notes! I love the little bag, and seeing as I've only got a little E-420 it's plenty big enough. With some clerver packing I've managed to shoe horn my ST605 body and 1 lens in too!

Back