First airshow

Yes looks like Leuchars, I was there for my first airshow. The sky was at its worst when the star attractions were on display with a couple of light showers, then after they had finished lovely blue sky.

I like the last shot of the vulcan, very inspired. I too had a difficult year with rain, bright white and dark grey clouds, with everchanging changing lighting. It helps in underexposed shots to increase exposure compensation +1, +2 for the aircraft then pull back the sky exposure during processing. Here's hoping for better next year.

Well done - i'm liking that last Vulcan one a lot :) you caught the Red Arrows much better than I did. I ended up just watching and forgot to take many shots, lol.

This was my first airshow too - really enjoyed it! Weather came good, but very tricky for photography - think i have a couple of keepers though..

It was a shame that it was so cloudy when the main events were on, especially as it turned out so nice at the end of the show.

I was not sure about the last vulcan shot, here are a couple of other efforts of the same picture.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back