First attemps

Edit My Images
No
Hi, I am new to the forum. This is my first ever day time go using a dslr. (not sure if the EOS-M qualifies as a dslr). It was shot with the 18-55 kit lens with no filters. and tweeked in lightroom 5 (also a first for me). Anyway here is my pics, first is sunrise at Seaham sunderland. And the second is jupiter popping through the clouds in my back garden. Please don't hold back I am keen to learn. Many thanks.

I'm really liking that first one the only real shame in it is that the fisherman that I'm assuming is there somewhere isn't visible :(

The second you've got the exposure about right but for me there is a little too much cloud some cloud can certainly be interesting and add to the scene but in this case there is just too much of the stars obscured, to be honest the location isn't really doing it for me either

Matt

Thank for your honesty

Honesty is always the best policy (y) it's honest feedback and listening to it that has made me the photographer I am today (y) oh and on the camera front as I just spotted your comment about your camera, honestly don't worry about your camera, most on here myself included really don't care what camera a member is using it all about the photos (y)

Back