First Attempt at Light Trails

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
not bad but white balance is all over the place which really stands out when you've got a series like this :)

The first is the really winner for me, I like the warmer white balance (y) but it's the double decker that makes it for me :D It's a nice location though it is a real shame about the number of street lights :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT

Also like the first one, shame about clipping the very top off it.

Was that a bus that went through?

M

Also like the first one, shame about clipping the very top off it.

Was that a bus that went through?

M

I can say even without being that it certainly was a bus, maybe that means I've done too many long exposures :LOL:

:LOL:

It could have been... eerrrrr, a plane? Sidewards maybe?

I'll get my coat.......

M

I like the concept but those street lights in the top corners spoil it for me- I'd go for a wider lens a bit closer so I could get a similar composition without the lights!

really like the first shot the bus going tru make's it for me it's so unlike most light trail shots.

First one the best of the lot too. Definitely a decker going through there too, and as others have mentioned, just a shame about the clip at the top of the shot.

Thanks for the feedback, the clipping at the top really annoyed me as well, I saw the bus coming and didn't get quite enough time setting up.

Was fun trying something new, also tried some light painting in other places but didn't come out to well,

I shall keep trying.

Great shots. I really want to have a go at it myself.

Back