Edit My Images
No
trinityrugby077.jpg

trinityrugby057.jpg

trinityrugby053.jpg

trinityrugby040.jpg

trinityrugby059.jpg

What do you people think.

Not a bad first attempt. Close in on the action. Got some good facial expressions and good colour saturation.

Being very picky a few just slice the tops of heads, and you are too high up. For senior Rugby the photos are better taken from a low aspect - sat on a small stool or kneeling down. With little people like this the effect is exaggarated as you are obviously stood up taking these. Get lower if you can!

Good first attempt though...

Not a bad first attempt. Close in on the action. Got some good facial expressions and good colour saturation.

Being very picky a few just slice the tops of heads, and you are too high up. For senior Rugby the photos are better taken from a low aspect - sat on a small stool or kneeling down. With little people like this the effect is exaggarated as you are obviously stood up taking these. Get lower if you can!

Good first attempt though...

thanks for the advice mate,i see what you mean lower level would give better shots thanks.

Not bad for your first attempt. I agree with Freester, get low (although the lowest I go is sitting on a shooting stick, can't get lower!)

Also, try not to zoom in so much on the player, you can always crop afterwards, you can't add.

Back