First go at levitation

I'm impressed too Beth. (y)

Jayst84 said:
Nice effort, you need to go back over the mask and make sure your brush is set to 100% opacity though. Pretty sure I can see the fence line through her leg and face still. (y)

Yes you're right, you can. I did have it set to 100% funnily enough, but still ended up with this in places, not sure why. Checked my layers and couldn't work out why...

Thanks for the feedback :)

Thanks for your feedback, everyone.

Matt, basically, in a nutshell, an image was taken with her in it, then without her in it, blended the two together, added a shadow. Unfortunately, as James pointed out, I did have a bit of trouble with the bottom layer showing through in a couple of places, for some reason, I couldn't get rid... must have missed something. Looking back, I could have fixed this with one of the original files... It's given me something to improve on however! :)

Hi Beth,

That is great. I had the same problem when working on a photo the other day but blowed if I remember what I did. I think it was something on another layer which I deleted and re did. But not 100% sure.

Best regards

Chris

Very cool esp the shadow detail. I really like the pose and suburban garden setting which make it look more "real" somehow. Been meaning to try this for a while, I think you may have inspired me to do so.

Oh this is great.

If I had ANY idea how to use layers I'd have a go lol
(I have no photoshop...just an old clunky version of Painshot Pro).

Thanks everyone for your feedback and suggestions of where I might have gone wrong... I hope to give this another go soon and keep these things in mind, paying more attention to my layers.

:)

Back