First go at wire wool!

Nice set Dale, great first attempts, look forward to more, but tell your mate to get protected, them sparks hurt especially in the eyes ouch

Thanks Dave,

It's actually me in the photo's, didn't get burnt but I ended up with a blister on my finger from whizzing the string around! Next time I'll wear gloves and some eye protection, thanks for the tip!

Thanks Dave,

It's actually me in the photo's, didn't get burnt but I ended up with a blister on my finger from whizzing the string around! Next time I'll wear gloves and some eye protection, thanks for the tip!

Good man, put a long sleeve coat on as well, and an hat, sparks down the back of your neck hurt also

great first set of shots good location too

as already said cover up , the holes in my old coat can vouch for that lol

great set.

I would clone yourself out and in furture wear dark cloth, that way you shouldn't be seen.

Now you have said that I can see that it would be better if you couldn't see anyone in the picture, I'll have a go out cloning out, thanks!

I like these. What sort of shutter speed do you need?

All the EXIF info is available if you click the image and look at it on Flickr, but briefly the shutter speed is around 2-2.5 sec, aperture F9 and ISO 800!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Back