first post on this forum

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, just thought i'd post one of my pics to introduce myself. I took this over in Birkenhead when mooching around one Sunday, it's the Mersey ferry The Royal Daffodil.

royal_daff.jpg

That's cool, what sometimes works well with these shots is if you turn it round 180 deg so the reflection is at the top.

Really nice image & first post.
Gotta love that wonderfully characteristic black water of the Mersey :puke: I'll admit that I've never even tried photographing the Mersey apart from from this side (I live in Liverpool) but may have to try now - especially that submarine if its still there.
Really imaginitive shot (y)

That's well spotted.... reminds of me of solarized photos of the late seventies!

nice one! :) welcome to the forum.

Well spotted, definately shows a different perspective (y)

Welcome to the forums :wave:

Really nice image & first post.
Gotta love that wonderfully characteristic black water of the Mersey :puke: I'll admit that I've never even tried photographing the Mersey apart from from this side (I live in Liverpool) but may have to try now - especially that submarine if its still there.
Really imaginitive shot (y)

The Submarine, HMS Onyx has long gone. It was bought by some bloke up in Barrow and the Warship has gone too. The Trust couldn't afford to keep them there any longer and the Council wouldn't help them out. A real shame as they were a very historical pair of warships.

Nice picture by they way.

thanks guys, check my album moonmike, youle see whats left of the uboat

Very nice image although it makes me cringe to know thats all thats left - I visited years ago when it was in the water (& soooooo very claustrophobic!!!) Must take a trip down there again soon to photograph whats left - I'll let you know when I'm going in case you fancy a trip out (y)

Very nice images overall mate.

Back