Fishing Ospreys

Name
Ross
Edit My Images
Yes
Not posted on here for sometime so thought I would have a wee Osprey catch up as just been looking through them from last year!
Here are some images taken from Gordon Mcleod`s hide in Aviemore of Ospreys fishing early morning.

Got a folder from Sunday to edit now so will pop them on after I have sorted through them.

Ross

Lovely shots you have there. Fancy having a go at this myself sometime. Just a bit far up for me at the moment. For what it's worth, I don't think the watermark on number one helps.

Lovely images, especially the first two but very obtrusive watermark :)

Think I might have seen some of yours on gordon's fb page? Looking great, off up there myself in 3 weeks, can't wait :)

Wow, great photos!

Good stuff Ross - I'm liking number 1 - a little bit different.

Great set but number one has to be my favourite. I was born and bred in Aviemore, still live around the area but never tried to photograph the Ospreys. Must try it sometime but I'm not paying the high costs at the popular places lol.

Excellent Ross, A trip I must do myself, maybe next year now.. Just love the grizzly shot with the seaguls, stunning colours. Nice work ;)

Fantastic shots, cannot believe caught a pike. The hunter becomes the prey!

Sent from my iPhone using Talk Photography Forums

Great Images Ross, and I know you have plenty more..... and that incoming Osprey with the talons out in front, :banana:, CaveDweller I know its a lot of money, but I have to be up at 3.30am, to be honest it is really tricky starting that early and then trying to do a days work after the Osprey sessions.
This morning I had one Photographer (£100.00 ), he had 7 different Ospreys dive right in front of him and some stunning images.

Cheers Gordon.

Back