Flashing their white bits.

Name
Gavin
Edit My Images
Yes
Been trying for a good while now to get a decent pic of Turnstones in flight. Reasonably pleased with this effort. Now over to your goodselves. Any thoughts?

I like it, the white of the birds against the deep blue of the sea is very appealing. It's nice and sharp, the only negative is that there is no focal point of interest.

Just clone out that gull in the top left corner and it's a great shot (y)

I like it, the white of the birds against the deep blue of the sea is very appealing. It's nice and sharp, the only negative is that there is no focal point of interest.

Thanks, Steve. Maybe if the birds had a wee bit more room to fly into do you think that would help?

Just clone out that gull in the top left corner and it's a great shot (y)

Cheers, Neil. I did try cloning out the gull using GIMP, I'm a man of modest means :(, but ended up just leaving what looked like a big blue thumb print. I'll have another go, see what I can come up with.

Thanks, Steve. Maybe if the birds had a wee bit more room to fly into do you think that would help?

My first thoughts when I looked at the image, apart from that, it presses all the right buttons for me.

Back