Critique Fleur Fleur the black cat (more pictures added)

You don`t see Cats on a lead very often , His Harness makes her look very cute . I can see you got nice and low down , the only off put for me is the backgrounds , hard to avoid it appears , and not keen on the flare in one . But as these are pics and memorable of your pet , none of that matters to my mind .

You don`t see Cats on a lead very often ,
When we were first married, we lived in a flat on London's Haverstock Hill. Aquiring a kitten meant we had to also aquire a collar and lead to excercise her on Hampstead Heath. I failed to take pictures of the expresions on the faces of passers by when they saw our tiny cat emerge from the long grass... :naughty:

Last edited:
The last one would be my choice , it`s nice ! If your skills run to it , I would lift the shadows in Fleur Fleur a little .

The 1st and 2nd mages are a little spoiled for me as the Cat had a pole growing out of the top of its head :) I do like the low angle though

Something to look out for on any image of Animals and people

also try to expose for the subject ( CAT) not the background

No3 is the better image

Les

2 mins in Photoshop :) just for fun - removed the pole & Grass stalk -Increased exposure on the cat- removed the lead and took the subject off centre - I will remove it if you wish?

Original

B8jQjJy.jpg

Edit in Photoshop

3qnVN0S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 1st and 2nd mages are a little spoiled for me as the Cat had a pole growing out of the top of its head :) I do like the low angle though

Something to look out for on any image of Animals and people

also try to expose for the subject ( CAT) not the background

No3 is the better image

Les

2 mins in Photoshop :) just for fun - removed the pole & Grass stalk -Increased exposure on the cat- removed the lead and took the subject off centre - I will remove it if you wish?

Original

B8jQjJy.jpg

Edit in Photoshop

3qnVN0S.jpg
Thanks, will look out for poles and stuff in future. Love the edit. I need to figure out photoshop, i tend to just fiddle in light room. Thanks again

Back