Flickr Photostream

Name
Wez
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, just wondering if anybody knows if this is possible or not?

On my Flickr, I generally just put wildlife up on there. But on a couple of occasions, I've put motorcycles and a school event on there too, which I don't want showing if somebody looked at my Flickr page (basically, just want to keep it wildlife).

I've created, and put them into, albums hoping that it would hide them from the main photostream - but it hasn't.

I don't really want to create a second Flickr account for other types of photo's, if I don't need to.

Is it something simple that I've not noticed?

Thanks,
Wez

You can make them private so no one else but you can see them Wez

Thanks Mike, I've made them private but when I give someone from the event (i.e. the school event) the link to see them it says that it's private and they don't have permission to view it.

I've seen that I can set it to family and friends only but these people don't have Flickr accounts, so are just clicking the links that I send them via email.

Thanks Mike, I've made them private but when I give someone from the event (i.e. the school event) the link to see them it says that it's private and they don't have permission to view it.

I've seen that I can set it to family and friends only but these people don't have Flickr accounts, so are just clicking the links that I send them via email.

To share private images, add them to an album and provide the user a 'guest pass' link

When viewing the album, the header section has a 'share' type link which can give you a URL which allows a guest to see the private images within.

Back