Flickr Pro offer - 3 mths free, for ALL users

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
No catch.. I just clicked it, and got 3 months for free. :)

Wyhdy.jpg

If you get it.. click it.

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent find!........

...[happyface]although I get it free anyway[/happyface] :p

EDIT: Just thought, seeing as they don't really tell anyone about it....if you get your broadband with BT you get a free Flickr Pro account.

Last edited:
It's only a device to make you feel a need to buy pro later.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's only a device to make you feel a need to buy pro later.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm thinking it's only for those who have the Pro version anyway?

EDIT!
Just logged in and see the gift.

So, If i upload lots of piccies and organise stuff, when it reverts to basic againcos I'm not gong to pay for it, do all those piccies and groups/sets just vanish?

Last edited:
im on pro already.

That's what I was thinking, existing Pro members get 3 months free (if they're paying for it).
I'm not a Pro account holder, but just noticed the 'gift' when I logged in and have activated it. I'm wondering what happens to my photos above the 200 limit when it expires though :thinking:

That's what I was thinking, existing Pro members get 3 months free (if they're paying for it).
I'm not a Pro account holder, but just noticed the 'gift' when I logged in and have activated it. I'm wondering what happens to my photos above the 200 limit when it expires though :thinking:

if i remember rightly if you have a pro account and let it lapse, the photos are still there but cant be seen in the photostream?

Cheers Neil (y)

From day 1 it seemed Marissa Mayer was good for Flickr. She has plans for it!

Can't see this posted anywhere else so thought I would mention it. I just clicked on my Flickr account and they are offering 3 months extra free of charge to existing pro account customers. Cant see any catch in the T&C's so figured it was worth a shout in here for anyone that hasn't logged into their account today. No idea how long the offer is on for.

Ooh, just came from Flickr and hadn't noticed, done now! (y)

I'd be interested to know if this works for non pro accounts. After all, those are the people they want to tempt into going pro surely?

I'd be interested to know if this works for non pro accounts. After all, those are the people they want to tempt into going pro surely?

already questioned that baldie ;)

Pookeyhead, I have updated the title of your opening post to show its for all users. Also moved to Talk Photography, makes sense to have it there (y)

Good move
(y)

Nice one... Thanks for the heads up... Now just need the rain to stop to get out clicking!

Funny, I just done this too
Nothing more than a click for 3 months extra free, nice one flickr

thanks for the headsup - just activated this :)

If you have a @btinternet email address you get the pro package free

Back