flickr V photobucket

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
seems that most if not all of you use flickr to store and show your pics, ive got a photobucket account, is it worth my whilst setting up a flickr account as well, does it have any benefits over photobucket or is it not worth the effort

I have flickr and found it didn't mess with my images as much as with my brief time with photobucket, I also like the presentation and functionality of flickr over PB

Also I will not follow a link to PB as it always seems to make my computer to go slow :shrug:

So I would certainly recommend flickr (y)

On this note, do you guys pay for a pro Flickr account?

I'm already getting frustrated by the restrictions of the free account, but maybe I should upload less pictures

I use FlickR. Have used it for about 3 years now.

As a BTInternet customer I get a free pro account by associating the FlickR account with my BTinternet email address (can also have multiple accounts as BT allow 10 email addresses (y))

cheers mathew,much appreciated i might as well set one up , upload a few pics and see how i get on with it

I have flickr and found it didn't mess with my images as much as with my brief time with photobucket, I also like the presentation and functionality of flickr over PB

Also I will not follow a link to PB as it always seems to make my computer to go slow :shrug:

So I would certainly recommend flickr (y)

I always see people complaining about flickr changing photos, but it never has to any of mine..what gives?

AllFallD0wn said:
I always see people complaining about flickr changing photos, but it never has to any of mine..what gives?

I think half the issue comes from that fact that different browsers handle image profiles differently, this can effect the image, also some hosting sites will compress the image so that it downloads quicker, resizing can also present issues.

This is just my understanding of the issue

Back