Flower's .Flower's. Flower's. 5 shots...!!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
just a few flowers i took today.

hope you like if not please say why...
1-st-flower.jpg

2nd-flower.jpg

3rd-flower.jpg

4th-flower.jpg

5th-flower.jpg

thanks for looking as always..

md(y)

Last edited:
I like every one of them with the last one being my favourite. I am waiting for the FrameAholoics to recommend a frame/ border. I like them as they are.

I love them all:) but really love the fourth , white flowers look sooo good against black backgrounds:)

all great shots, i like the first and last best for the vibrant colours (y)

They are all superb shots - my fave is the purple lily, I love the colours against the black b/g :naughty:

I'm a sucker for calla lilies!

For me the 3rd, purple lily is outstanding for the shapes and clarity :)

Well done too with the gerberas, though they are just a tad too bright for me.

thanks for all the comments guys...(y)

i have had a couple of idea's of how i can improve on a few of these so look out later ...:naughty:

thanks again.

md(y)

thanks for all the comments guys...(y)

i have had a couple of idea's of how i can improve on a few of these so look out later ...:naughty:

thanks again.

md(y)

Glad some of us has had time to edit there shots! (nice shots) Well if i must say dave i picked some good flowers for our session on saturday. i will get round to editing mine tomorrow,along with the wedding, macro, and landscape shots i've done!!!!! time ,Just not enough of it in the day...............:bang: :LOL:

Glad some of us has had time to edit there shots! (nice shots) Well if i must say dave i picked some good flowers for our session on saturday. i will get round to editing mine tomorrow,along with the wedding, macro, and landscape shots i've done!!!!! time ,Just not enough of it in the day...............:bang: :LOL:

:LOL:you will take weeks working out which of the shots you will use..

i just slap anything up :LOL:

(y)

how do you get the pure black/white background effect?

sid

use a 5 in 1 reflector " the black side...

the white is done with two lights lighting a sheet pinned to the wall..

md(y)

:LOL:you will take weeks working out which of the shots you will use..

i just slap anything up :LOL:

(y)

use a 5 in 1 reflector " the black side...

the white is done with two lights lighting a sheet pinned to the wall..

md(y)

Mate that dont mean you put anything up! i think you have good taste in quality, but you have seen the master in work! i will show off more of my work! well one day,,,,,Not! :D:LOL: happy to do what i do pal. enjoyed saturday though(y)

Back