Fly on cork!

Name
Edward Bray
Edit My Images
Yes
I got fed up watching Man Utd beat Middlesborough so I went into the dining room and shot this instead!

Fly.jpg

That piece of cork is the rod handle and everybody to their own. I like the picture and did you tie it yourself.

That piece of cork is the rod handle and everybody to their own. I like the picture and did you tie it yourself.

No afraid not, and I've never fished with it either! I bought the rod, reel and some flies about 4 years ago as I wanted to try fly fishing for pike (the fly is actually a sea trout fly and in the water looks like a small fish), but I have not yet got around to it. I am more a Coarse and Sea angler really.

I was just looking for something to photograph and thought I would try to set something up with the rod, reel and a fly.

Holy thread revival, someone has too much time on their hands! :p

That's not a particularly searing indictment coming from a Mackem, I would have thought for you apart from watching Newcastle anything is better than watching Middlesborough? :LOL:

Holy thread revival, someone has too much time on their hands! :p

That's not a particularly searing indictment coming from a Mackem, I would have thought for you apart from watching Newcastle anything is better than watching Middlesborough? :LOL:

Sunderland maybe.

Back