Following the levitating trend.

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
Yes
I had figured this out a long time ago and done a basic one..... but seeing other folk doing it sparked my urge for it.

First, the old one.
floating_zps2eaba80a.jpg

Second the new one, done today.
7B97FC6E-C14C-4292-A1F9-B43960B59BB8-1889-000000D656EB6857_zps9d59b4ff.jpg

Good way to avoid carpet wear :cool:
Are these photoshopped or real jumping (surely not!)

Yeah, the first one was just a basic one, adding the dog in as extra measure, with no real final result thought apart from looking like levitating.... No real mood thought, whereas the 2nd one, I chose what to wear, the camera position and my height, the pose etc, more thought into the final product.

They're not just normal jumping :)

Personally don't understand why anyone would go tithe effort of trying to make a jump look like levitating... It must be ridiculously difficult to look natural and relaxed while jumping, and anyone with hair has an extra worry.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Cracking shots but you can see what you were standing on in the second, chair shadow on the wall.

Cracking shots but you can see what you were standing on in the second, chair shadow on the wall.

Thats actually the shadow of the blue couch you can see on the right as the window was behind me to the right. Reason I know this for sure is because the shadow is found on both images, even when the item i stood on wasn't there.

PS. I used a ladder too, which wouldn't create that shape of shadow. But admittedly, even though it isn't flawed.... I can look like it as you've pointed out which is a shame

Just read up on this, looks like a laugh. I'd be happy with the 2nd image, nicely posed!

I like this - and couldn't do it myself - still learning PSE 11 - but are the different shadows consistent?

The shadows of the lampstand and the person seems to be from a different lights at right angles to each other - this may be a result of actual lighting but just wondering.

Quite happy for you to put me right

OMG that second one is freaking me out!!!
Fantastic.

They are great, particularly the 2nd one. I want to have a go at that.

I like this - and couldn't do it myself - still learning PSE 11 - but are the different shadows consistent?

The shadows of the lampstand and the person seems to be from a different lights at right angles to each other - this may be a result of actual lighting but just wondering.

Quite happy for you to put me right

Well spotted, but unfortunately not a flaw. The main lights are in the centre of the room, just to the left of the red blanket..... and the bay window I have is just behind me to the right..... the shadow of the lamp shade is caused by the light and the shadow of myself is caused by the natural light.

Now, I can't answer to why I had my living room lights on in the daylight haha

Ok - thanks for taking the time to comment and explain re actual lighting

Back