forever Gone (a ghOstly RomaNcE)

Name
Michele
Edit My Images
Yes
hi there, another lighpaint, hope I'm not boring you.

The shot is interesting, creative and the lighting is really nice.
However the title is just wrong. Really, plain wrong.
Ok...Forever Gone - Ghostly Romance....I want to see a rose on the ground of a path wilting away and an ethereal figure cutting a lonely walk down said pathway.
Classic example in my opinion of a title ruining a picture.

The shot is interesting, creative and the lighting is really nice.
However the title is just wrong. Really, plain wrong.
Ok...Forever Gone - Ghostly Romance....I want to see a rose on the ground of a path wilting away and an ethereal figure cutting a lonely walk down said pathway.
Classic example in my opinion of a title ruining a picture.

gotcha Craig, I too think the title is part of the picture, that0s wy my titles are kinda "opinable" ( excuse my english ). Thanks for comment !!!

Think the hands are too close together and I can't really tell what's meant to be going on there if you get me?

It looks like one hands trying to stroke another hand that's trying to grab the bottle thing (I can't make out what it is) and then the hand with the rose? Think they need to be spread out a bit =)

Think the hands are too close together and I can't really tell what's meant to be going on there if you get me?

It looks like one hands trying to stroke another hand that's trying to grab the bottle thing (I can't make out what it is) and then the hand with the rose? Think they need to be spread out a bit =)

ok the meaning would be the right hand moving downwards toward the yellow rose in a kind of stop motion, I tried to get the feel of movement while the other hand simply hold my thinking head. . The red rose takes an empty place where no body is visible, the rose it's a kind of a love leftover. Guys it's hard to explani ina foreign language, though I really like what I'm am learning besides photography.

Thanks for comment Surfinrach !!! :)

Beautiful composition and lighting - just really nice.

However.

For one, like the second poster said, perhaps a different title. Here are ideas:

1) The Surmise.
2) Phantasmagoria
3) A Ghost's Wish
4) From where Love Stems...

Another feature to consider is the somewhat offbeat visual effect felt by seeing a bearded man holding two flowers, when stereotypically men give women flowers instead. Not a big deal, but consider hiring a female model for this type of shot, IMO. I like this too, but just saying...

Lord, you are TALENTED!!!

Back