Fortnightly Assignment 'FAITH' (Discussion)

Keltic Ice Man said:
I thought Boon's entry was looking lonely.

hi
nice of you to join me, great looking picture, i love this celtic stuff, just a shame its not as good as mine :whistle2: :stir:

Keltic Ice Man said:
I thought Boon's entry was looking lonely.

Nice pic KIM - looking extremely pixellated to me though ? :confused-

Boon said:
just a shame its not as good as mine

Not so sure Stev - preferred your un-deleted version !?! :laugh1:

And Mike - nice cross m8 !

Nice picture mike, now thats getting closer to me :D
haha, isn't it marvellous, one threat and out they all come :p

@ven going to re-upload the original one tonight.

Boon said:
EDIT: surely there can only be about a week left now, and i am going to win because no-one else has bothered with a picture :whistle2:
Well it looks like I'm going to be 3rd at least..... if it stays at 3 entries :)

Keltic Ice Man said:
Nice Pic Mike - is that a reflection of your camera? :grinshake - "Boon started it :stir:"

Allan
There was a reflection of me, my tripod and camera...... thankfully there's the clone tool :)

Mike

Oooh... nice shot from Mike there! :thumb:

i will get a piccy in i hope, having some issues with the gallery upgrade though, so excuse me while i try and sort it!

Chucked mine in....bit hard trying to get such a shallow DOF on self timer ;)

shame about that dave,:D
just might not win now eh!:stir:

lol. Actually took about a dozen shots to get hands in focus, then I found it was too clinical so softened in PS :doh:

Thanks Barrymoir, my first thought was a close up of a child holding a mothers hand crossing a busy street, but not too sure how many woman around here would like you pointing a camera at their child, so decided to go with my next thought.

Just think what do I put faith in ? I was going to shoot the computer screen with Windows asking if I was sure I wanted to run this exec.......but I don't have enough faith in it in the end ;)

DJW said:
Just think what do I put faith in ? I was going to shoot the computer screen with Windows asking if I was sure I wanted to run this exec.......but I don't have enough faith in it in the end ;)
:laugh1: but a very good idea.

hmmm this is a rough one, ive been thinking about for 2 weeks and drawn a blank!

i will keep this open till 8pm, so all you last minute chaps can get in there....

...& I'm sure the Mods will lead by example & post something :whistle2:

DJW said:
...& I'm sure the Mods will lead by example & post something :whistle2:

40 minutes then... game on! :D

On the basis of quantity over quality for the entries now... I've just pictured an annual act of faith.... in my accountants :(

Nice one Robert !

Fair play CT....a born leader :)

Poor show by the rest of the normal crowd though :nunu:

ive been busy, as you will see soon enough!

Yep Matty has been grafting away for a while now, and we're all going to benefit from the results of his handiwork very soon. :cool:

Well done to everyone who entered, best of luck

if no-one beats me to it i will get a poll set up for this at around 10am!

Vote is cast - sorry I could not fit one in this time ... ten days of decorator mayhem at home ! Excuses ... !?!

Best of luck to all who managed an entry though - some interesting takes !

So then, we gonna allow stepheno's entry then?

I say yes! rules are made to be broken.

I had a brilliant shot lined up for this, but I haven't been able to get out to shoot it!

I know, excuses, excuses, excuses. Oh well. There's always next time. Off to cast my vote now!

i put Stepheno s entry in anyway, serves me right for not being quicker doing the poll, but i was doing more on the gallery see!

Congratulations to Dave(DJW) for the winning photo from the FAITH competition, well done mate, :censored:(not really jealous)

well done to all other entrants.

well done Dave!

Cheers guys , although only 1 vote in it so pat on the back to all of us who entered. :)

Damn! I forgot to vote. Must pay attention. :getmecoat

Congratulations Dave :thumb: - great efforts from all the others that took part (ashamed to say I didnt:embarasse , but will try harder next time though;))

Congrats Dave, yours was my favourite ..... after my own entry of course ;)

Mike

Keltic Ice Man said:
Well done Dave. Close run thing by all involved :whistle2:

Allan

:getmecoat

Back