Fox in the garden

Looks great framed by the flowers :)

Lovely photos, second for me. Much better than the shots that we get in the local paper, if you we to send it in. A wide angle with a bin and a load of other stuff in the frame is the norm.

Some lovely shots their, what a great opportunity!

I actually have a similar opportunity. My grandad has a Vixen and 5 cubs thagt live under his shed at the end of the garden. They are very tame and often out in the garden. The Vixen will even eat out of his hand, though is much more wary of strangers.

Unfortunately I have neither the time, or a long enough lens to get any decent shots myself which is really annoying me. On'y made worse by the fact that his neighbough who retired early shoots wildlife and has set up a temporary hide inthe garden and with his nice long lens has got some cracking shots. Rubbed my nose right in it. lol

Many thanks to all of you for your kind comments.

Some lovely shots their, what a great opportunity!

I actually have a similar opportunity. My grandad has a Vixen and 5 cubs thagt live under his shed at the end of the garden. They are very tame and often out in the garden. The Vixen will even eat out of his hand, though is much more wary of strangers.

Unfortunately I have neither the time, or a long enough lens to get any decent shots myself which is really annoying me. On'y made worse by the fact that his neighbough who retired early shoots wildlife and has set up a temporary hide inthe garden and with his nice long lens has got some cracking shots. Rubbed my nose right in it. lol

I have just gone green at the thought of all those beautiful foxes in your grandfather's garden. Mine was just passing through, spending about ten minutes looking for food. Put some more out but not seen it since. Would absolutely adore to have the opportunity to take further photographs. You are blessed.

Back