Frankenstein Bar

A very interesting shot, looks almost like a cartoon. I like it. Only comment would be it seems a little cramped. Maybe a wider angle?

Thats nice

A very interesting shot, looks almost like a cartoon. I like it. Only comment would be it seems a little cramped. Maybe a wider angle?

Many thanks. This was taken at 10mm, cropped sensor. Things were tight. Going further back would have included tables and chairs which may have distracted. The camera was positioned on the table for shooting. If I had a tripod with me at the time I may have attempted something of a pano shot to give a bit more space.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment. :D

love the PP on that image, it seems to suits it very well giving it an almost ghostly feel.

My initial thought was to go wider as you've cropped part of Frankenstein off and half of one tv screen but at 10mm its hard to go wider! That said I think those elements are needed, especially Franko as its his bar!

I am not keen usually on HDR but I do like the effect in this case. My only criticism would be to shoot with the bar hatch lowered next time, as it sticks out into the image a bit and would have (partly) hidden the unsightly dishwasher just through the entrance.

love the PP on that image, it seems to suits it very well giving it an almost ghostly feel.

Thanks David.

My initial thought was to go wider as you've cropped part of Frankenstein off and half of one tv screen but at 10mm its hard to go wider! That said I think those elements are needed, especially Franko as its his bar!

I am not keen usually on HDR but I do like the effect in this case. My only criticism would be to shoot with the bar hatch lowered next time, as it sticks out into the image a bit and would have (partly) hidden the unsightly dishwasher just through the entrance.

Thanks for looking and commenting Mark. Points noted and appreciated. :D

Last edited:
Back