Free Capture One Give Away

Just submitted my details to them... Thanks for posting! (y)

Thanks for the link John
dave

Thanks John
Saw this just in time, was about to order from warehouse express:):eek:
Passed the task & now downloading! :D

I have not got that issue of the mag so don't know the answer. Anybody :shrug:

My wife takes all my old mag's to work with her. She works in a hospital out patients department so put's them in the waiting room so the patients can have a read. The latest one I have at moment is issue 145.

Anybody :shrug:

My wife takes all my old mag's to work with her. She works in a hospital out patients department so put's them in the waiting room so the patients can have a read. The latest one I have at moment is issue 145.

Anybody :shrug:

Eh ?

you sure you have the right magazine as you are saying your latest copy is 35 issues after the one they want the answer from ? :D

Eh ?

you sure you have the right magazine as you are saying your latest copy is 35 issues after the one they want the answer from ? :D

Your right I'm looking at Digital Photo, issue 145. :bonk: I do have Digital Photographer as well but wife must have taken it.

I've looked in the mag rack on the table even in the loo nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
:LOL:

Also there is more than one question, here are the answers :)

The answer to the question “Name the expert on page 39?” is Alex Nail

The answer to the question “Who is the author of the masterclass on page 45?” is David Clapp

The answer to the question “What is advertised on page 44?” is Olympus XZ-1

Thanks you guys, got it. Just had a problem with the first question until I realised it changed every time you gave a wrong answer. :bang::bang::bang:

Installed it also the Network 4 bit, got rid of the first screens that came up and must say it looks good.

It is good:)
I used it on a commercial commission to shoot tethered. I was in my element as I was using a new 39mp Hasselblad :D:D Now on a bit of a downer ;) but it will allow me to shoot tethered with Canon 5D. :)

Dave I downloaded the mac version, no probs yet.

LOL The questions keep changing randomly.

Thanks all.

Its a tad resource hungry! Installed OK having also installed Network 4 as well. Uses half my system resources (2 GB memory) when in use and made the mistake of running it with my normal day-2-day applications running as well - I needed to reboot as it killed my laptop!!

Just seen this. Sadly when I tried it said there were no codes left. :bonk:

Shame about the problems with it - I have to say I'm finding Capture One very impressive but I'm not using it in Windows.

Back