Free Photobook worth £15.95 from Albelli

yeah anyone has an updated code please

John, the quality is excellent, I have had a few books from them now, and I have just ordered one today using a groupon code.

I had one come through and the background was stripey, only 1 page out of 50 plus, and they sent me a code to repring immeadiately I rang them, excellent customer service.

I think this recommends you through me to the ongoing Groupon deal, if you just wanted to go straight to Groupon, its under goods. I just used it this evening - be aware if you download th software, then it can take a long time to upload a book, although the one I jsut did was 120 pages so it took ages.

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/albelli/4470239

I just used the groupon I bought for £30 and it took £104 off my bill, so I paid £45 for a 120 page, large landscape, high gloss photo book with personalised cover. The deal is for different sized books and you get an onlone book as well.

Editted to say, they have taken the high gloss out of the deal so it needs to be paid for.

Ill let you know if the quality has slipped because of groupon when it arrives.

Last edited:
My photobook has arrived - I'm thrilled with it!

Yes this still works, I ordered one on Thursday. The code is

EBEAF9YB64A9BE2

I downloaded their software and manually filled.
The only problem I had was during the upload process, worked out it was my firewall messing everything up

Hope that helps

Yes this still works, I ordered one on Thursday. The code is

EBEAF9YB64A9BE2

I downloaded their software and manually filled.
The only problem I had was during the upload process, worked out it was my firewall messing everything up

Hope that helps

Yep, worked for me.

Postage is 3.99, which was the only cost

(y)

I received mine yesterday and I am very impressed. The colours were extremely close to that displayed on my un-calibrated monitor.

Downloaded the Albelli creator for making a photobook, I suspect that when the finished book is ready to purchase one has to upload it via the internet,there seems to be no mention of image sizes, neither on there creator or web site.
What is the recommended mb size for each image for a A4 size book. I mean image size such as Mbs , No point in uploading an image of 5mbs for a A4 size print. So was wondering what would be an ideal upload size, perhaps 1 mb per image ?.

Last edited:
just got an offer through today from O2 priority moments of a free 30 page book, I assume the only charge will be p&p, offer on for 2 weeks if anyone on O2 is interested.
just checked and its a medium landscape

Last edited:
Back