Friend and her baby

Name
Anna
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I took these yesterday, my friend wanted some of her second baby in black and white with a black backgound as she has some similar style Venture ones of her first child.

Its really my first proper go at this type of photography, C & C appreciated!

Anna

Ps am gutted have cut finger tips of in number 2 but really love his expression.

IMG_6489web.jpg

IMG_6513web.jpg

IMG_6510web.jpg

looks a little blown here. lovely and sharp, are the highlights recoverable?

Yes, think its just me over processing the black and white. I can't stand grey and grey but looks like i've gone too far:(

Will have a fiddle with one and post back...

heres one...any better? i really struggle to find the happy medium with pp. I either totally overcook it of leave it looking flat....

IMG_6510web2.jpg

Here's a thought. Most (though not all) babies have really blue eyes for the first year of life. If this baby does have the magic blue eyes, have a look at leaving the last image in b&w but bring back the blue of the eyes :)

Mark

heres one...any better? i really struggle to find the happy medium with pp. I either totally overcook it of leave it looking flat....

IMG_6510web2.jpg

Think this edit is much better - a really lovely shot and really like the idea of leaving in the blue eyes. My hubby did this with a pic of his neice and it makes for a very lovely photo :)

Back