From Sydney's Streets.

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
Popped up to Sydney a couple of weeks ago to work on an upcoming exhibition (hopefully it'll get shown anyway :LOL:). Here's a bit of the street stuff I got whilst I was up there.

TP-288.jpg

TP-3881.jpg

TP-39.jpg

TP-202.jpg

TP-59.jpg

TP-151.jpg

TP-64.jpg

Thanks for looking. Any comments, critiques or hate mail is welcomed.

Jamie.

Love the one of the dead woman !

Is this Walker Street by any chance ?

Haha, she wasn't quite dead, I saw her move later. :D

I don't remember what it's called, but this was shot in the grand old building near Town Hall. It takes up the block between George and York Streets on the south side of Market Street.

1 and 4! (y) Very nice but the lady peepin in number 1 :LOL: priceless!

Cheers Tomas. :)

I like #5 it has a nice element of humour in it along with the "dead" lady in #1.

I hope you don't mind but I've done a bit of an edit on #5 as I think the shadows in the bottom half take a lot away from the shot. I think it looks better cropped to panoramic format and showing only the left turn sign and the crossing.

If you don't like it, PM me and I will remove.

3309453300_ef4de3094c_o.jpg

All great shots. You have a very nice style of Street Photography. Excellent.

great set. I love 4 and 5 but the sleeping woman made me chuckle :D

haha! nearly spat my brew out when I saw the woman in the first shot :LOL: :clap:

#1 and #4 are both great shots, though it's a shame about the pair of legs in the latter (imo)

I really like no 7. Though some of the figures may be underexposed this actually helps draw the eye to the main point of interest namely the smiling girl.

I do wish people wouldn't scratch glass!

I really like no 7. Though some of the figures may be underexposed this actually helps draw the eye to the main point of interest namely the smiling girl.

I do wish people wouldn't scratch glass!

Cheers, glad someone else likes that one. :)

I exposed to get the textures in the pavement, you're right though, it does help draw attention to the little girl. The main thing I liked in the scene were all the body shapes though, and how everyone seems fascinated with the baby that we can't see. (Ok, you can see his fingers).

Jamie.

Back