Frosty Graves

Wheels

Julian Keeler
Name
Julian
Edit My Images
No
JDS_9735.jpg

I am liking that, the only thing for me that detracts a little, is the number of trees, they seem to clutter the image a little and the blue filter doesn't quite meet the horizon?

My Local civic society annual photography competition is centered around the graveyards in the town I believe, that may be a contender if it's in "Darren"

Might have a try myself at something like this...inspiring shot, well done

Paul

Thanks there was no blue filter on or added that's the sky as it was yesterday.

Really. wow, I know it was a clear blue sky, that's amazing, miffed now as I am stuck indoors nursing a poorly child.......oh and working!! of course.

I could see, from my office window, right over Blackburn to the fells beyond, the air was crystal clear.

Great shot and apologies for my numptiness re the filter!!

Paul

Its ok thats partly the reason I took the shots of them, it was a beautiful sky yesterday.

It is a bit cluttered, with no real focal point or composition. The PP seems to have made it all seem a bit heavy and 'cloddy'. The white balance seems to be off too. However, I don't think its a wild miss. Almost, just not quite.

Fair points and thanks but in my eyes the focal point was the line of graves heading into the sun light ( which is blown ) perhaps I've not captured what I saw and envisaged

Back