Fuji Cameras

Name
Jai
Edit My Images
Yes
Just got back (early hours this morning) from a holiday to Antalya. I took my Nikon and took some really good Photo's I also took my Fuji XF1 which I bought as my little travel camera when out and about on the Bike, I was shocked just how good the optics were with the Fuji compared to my Nikon and it managed slow shutter speeds, night photos and some great landscapes. Came back with more left over spending money than I know what to do with and have now kind of been bitten by the Fuji bug so had a look down at Currys.

They have,

XE1 for £180 Clearance price (No Lens)
X-A1 for £298.00 Clearance Price (16-50mm Lens)

Are these Camera any good or should I just stick to the XF1?? Which I have to say I love this little Camera and even contemplated buying it in Red (Yes my left over Holiday money is burning hole in my pocket, but I have never come back from holiday with so much money before lol)

Any advice on the above cameras would be great thanks.

I have the X-A1 and X-E2, they're both fantastic camera's :), good price for the E1.

Last edited:
I have the X10 too, same sensor size to XF1, the X series CSC have better IQ, but they're not as compact !

Can only say that I was seduced into the Fuji stable by an XF-1 (now have 2!) and am now all but fully converted to their X series CSCs, using an X-T1 and X-Pro1 with an assortment of the XF series zooms. So much lighter than the Nikon system giving the same effective focal lengths and the 10-24 is wide enough even for me (most of the time!)

I'm really happy for Fuji always thought they made great cameras and now with the X range they are going fro strength to strength.

That's a good price for the X-E1, as already said it's the better of the two.

But then you'd be faced with the "What lens?" question..

Back