Fuji Refurb Experiences?

Name
Megan
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just ordered the Fuji XT10 + 16-50mm XC from the Fuji refurb store, from a recommendation on my last post.

Have people always had good experience buying from here in the past? Were all the accessories brand new or used? And was the camera/lens damaged superficially at all? Scratches/marks?

Also, any recomendations as to where is best to buy used X mount lenses?

I'm new to contributing so have no access to the buy/sell forum on here yet, sorry!

Thanks,
Megan

My only experience of Fuji Referb ... was I placed a order for a 50-230 lens Just before last Xmas. Lens was showing in stock.

Paid for lens ... Come new year 2016 got a email from them saying lens out of stock. They were quick to refund. Needless to say i was not impressed.

My experience was good. I bought an X-E2 from them a few years back and the camera was like new. Quick postage and the reassurance of fuji's 12 month warranty, whats not to like :)

More recently I bought a 2nd hand X-E2 from Digital Depot, camera was in good nick but was very dirty on the sensor. When I contacted them they said it could be from my usage, it wasn't. To be fair they did offer to clean it but I had to send it back myself, the cost of that put me off.

Last edited:
I've bought an X-E2 and XF55-200 from the refurb store, both in mint condition.

At a rough guess at least a dozen X-E2 bodies have been bought by members of the forum from the refurb store, the deals were just too good to pass up.

Bought from there a few times, always a good experience.

Quick delivery and items in 'as new' condition.

Bought an X10 and X30 from them. They were as new. No trouble ar all

Excellent - quick and products perfect. I sent my x20 back as didn't like it and quick to refund.

Bought a X-E1 and 18-55mm from them a couple of years go, looked like new and still using both to this day

Same as everyone else. Quick service and as new condition. I suspect that they're not "Re-conditioned" in the traditional sense but that they are returned, opened bankruptcy stock or similar.
That's what the condition of my purchases would suggest anyway.
Also they are dispatched in different packaging to "New" products.

Thanks for the replies! I ordered on Monday (bank holiday) and received today.

My XT10 seems in perfect condition, same with the lens. I'm so happy and also slightly in love with the camera :D

I agree, they certainly don't seem 'used' as such. It seems mad that I just saved £150 off the high street price!

When I bought a waterproof P&S from there a few years back the camera was like new, came with a spare battery and was in a new box clearly marked 'refurbished'. Do they still include a spare battery?

Ive had an x-e1, x-e2 and an x-pro1 from the refurb shop and no issues with any. Couldnt tell them from new.

Most of my gear has come from the refurb store, everything has been spot on and basically brand new.

When I bought a waterproof P&S from there a few years back the camera was like new, came with a spare battery and was in a new box clearly marked 'refurbished'. Do they still include a spare battery?

My XT10 didn't come with a spare battery.

The camera seems as new though.

Bought an X-T10 and the 16-50 kit lens from them a few months ago... It was as good as a brand new one. :)

I've bought from there a few times and never had a problem. Definitely worth using and even more so if you can find a discount code to put in as well.

Had a refurb from Fuji. X100s. It was like new. Only thing was it came in a different box to if you purchased it in a store. Don't know if this is standard or just on that occasion.

Back