Fuji X-E1/X-E2/X-E2S/X-E3 Owners Thread

I suppose i'll have to tease you a little then Karen :).....

A couple of images from a same sex wedding 2 weeks ago with the XPro and 10-24mm...

Is it just me or does anybody else get directed to an iffy website if they click on the bulb photo above?
Allan

It's just me then. I'm trying to open the page on my phone, we are in a forest on France with poor internet, it got stick trying to open a page entitled Flic.kr. It's ok this morning

Nice photo though

Allan

It's just me then. I'm trying to open the page on my phone, we are in a forest on France with poor internet, it got stick trying to open a page entitled Flic.kr. It's ok this morning

Nice photo though

Allan

That's normal - Flickr use short urls now, presumably for twitter purposes.

Hi, looking for a little help....I upgraded from an x10 to an x-e1 a couple of weeks ago ( although I kept my x10 having been offered £80 as a "trade in" against the x-e1 ) I managed to take the camera out at the weekend for it's first real outing. I probably took about 60 pictures, on one of them - a head and shoulders portrait of my son in his pushchair - there looks like a dot / orb of light on his forehead, this isn't evident on any other pictures. I know the x10 suffered from "orbs" is there a similar known issue with the x-e1.

Ta,

Doug

It seems from other posts they are quick enough to quote but slow to provide a voucher

To those that have owned both and bearing in mind the price of the X-E1 at present should I go for that or the X-E2 ?

I suppose it depends on your needs. I had the XE1 for about 6 months and loved it. Whilst the reviews say that the XE2 is not such a major upgrade I decide to change a couple of months ago. Both cameras look pretty much identical with the exception of a few button changes but the major difference to me is the LCD and the viewfinder. The latter is such a major improvement with very little lag. If you have the money then I would say go for the XE2 but I don't think you will be disappointed with either

I had both for a while with the expectation of selling the x-e1 but in the end sold the x-e2. My eyesight is poor so any viewfinder differences didn't matter to me. I liked the +/-3 stops of exposure compensation on the x-e2 as I use that a lot but find the +/-2 on the x-e1 a little limiting at times, but that was the only real advantage I could detect for what I shoot (mainly posed portraits). IQ was indistinguishable across x-e1, x-e2 and x-pro1. I am with Steve - if you can it probably makes sense to get the x-e2, but the x-e1 is a fine camera.

Back