Fuji X-E1/X-E2/X-E2S/X-E3 Owners Thread

The 14mm is a great lens.

I have 14, 18-55, 50-230. Cannot decide between the 23 or 35 for next one. Although the samyang 8mm is on the list also. Need to slow down though, just px'd my remaining Canon gear for an X-T1 plus grip plus epson R3000 printer :)

What do you think of the X-T1? I found it a bit fiddly when I tried it out in a shop.. Tough one between the 23mm and 35mm, price is obviously a big difference, personally I'd go for the 23mm, but that's because the sharpness wide open of it amazes me every time I look at an image.

It's a different beast compared to the xe2, the top controls do seem fiddly but will get there. Will give it time. Coming from Canon it's a totally different way of working. I must admit to leaning toward the 23 as it gives a 35mm equiv of 35mm which I like. The sharpness wide open is also what I'm after.

I am enjoying the 35mm field of view, not had it with any other system before now, without trying to tempt you into the 23mm here's a photo from last weekend shot wide open with the 23mm on my X-E1..

14747207596_95518b934c_b.jpg

Hi Jeff, That's a great shot I like it very much and the PP work really works well with the subject. Shame about the TV aerials but not much you can do about that. I know it's a nit-pick but do I notice a slight lean to the right that shows up a little more prominent on the tower? (y)

George.

Has anyone tried using Yongnuo Rf-602's with the 2.5mm jack cable plugged into their X-E1 as a remote shutter release? I've just tried with mine and it won't work, I was under the impression that it should work from what I've read online.. Any ideas? :thinking:

So who regularly tells themselves that they have enough lens' ...
My X=E1 has had a few old lenses on it, nothing AF, nothing fuji.
Currently trying my excellent Yashinon GSX lens with adapted C-mount plate looks awesome, sensor makes decent use of the image circle.

All my £££ lenses are for m4/3rds, they're really superb.

Has anyone tried using Yongnuo Rf-602's with the 2.5mm jack cable plugged into their X-E1 as a remote shutter release? I've just tried with mine and it won't work, I was under the impression that it should work from what I've read online.. Any ideas? :thinking:
Also interested. Thinking of jumping ship from canon 650d but need a wireless shutter release for bulb exposures and I was hoping the same...I have a jyc wireless remote for canon and I thought the Fuji audio in socket should work with standards cable releases...

Might just have to buy that silver efex pro im liking the look of it the more i see photos done with it

The nik collection is well worth the money. Make sure you get a voucher code which gives you about 15% off. Quick Google search will find one

Back