Fuji x100

Name
Wayne
Edit My Images
No
I'm getting an old fuji x100 for Christmas. I've not been this excited about getting a present since I was a child. My wife is actually making me wait until Christmas day for it. Unbelievable!!

Hoping to have lots of fun with it.

I know how you feel, I'm waiting for the new star wars game on the playstation :LOL: Ordinarily i would just go and buy it but purposely asked for it instead. It's a nice feeling isn't it? :)

I think i would be excited about an X100 too, i've had my eye on one of those since they were announced!

I'm getting an old fuji x100 for Christmas. I've not been this excited about getting a present since I was a child. My wife is actually making me wait until Christmas day for it. Unbelievable!!

Hoping to have lots of fun with it.

:D

Could be worse... I had to wrap my own presents yesterday... I'd imagine that you'd have been too excited to wrap the Fuji and put it under the tree :D

I admit I did have a quick play before my better half took it away from me. At least I didn't have to wrap it myself

It's still a fantastic camera, congrats! Take it out with you as a sole camera for a walk and have a good play - it will reward you for getting to know it like that.

Back