Fujica ST605N - Fitting Lenses to Canon EOS?

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
My Dad just gave me my Grandads old camera.. until I get to grips I have no intention of using it.. but its a Fujica ST605N with a few primes and a telephoto lens.

Got a 55mm prime, a 20mm prime, a 80-210mm and another one.
Also a 2x telephoto adapter
a Flash of somekind that wont fire with new batteries, so I guess its dead?

Is it worth much?
I have no intention of selling it though :)

Also, any way of fitting these to a 40D? Or is it just not worth it?

Hi. I recently bought a mint one from a charity shop with a standard lens and a 135.2.8 lens for £20.00 I think this is about it's true worth. Lovely camera though, try it I am sure you will be pleased with the results.

The adapter from the Peleng doesnt fit.. :(

Lens:

Meyer-optik Gorlitz 5560796 Lydith 3.5/30 fitted with a polarising filter. in a little hard case.

Soligor auto-zoom 1:3.8 f=80mm-210mm No. 32761782 with a Hoya Skylight 1B (62mm) again in a hard case.

Original lens I think - Fujinon 1:2.2 f=55mm. Obviously had some heavy use, its got superglue on it haha.

A Hanimex TB655 flash

2 light meter things

49mm Hoya Skylight (1B)

Helios Auto Tele convertor 2x (what is this?)

A set of hollow tubes that screw into the end of the lenses between the camera, what are these too? there are 2 of them, one around 40mm and on around 15mm

edit:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/M42-to-Canon-...a99bce147&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_1839wt_1043

I think that is what is needed? Reading the instructions it says this:

Lens Mount:
Praktica Screw Mount. 1.65 dia inch (42mm) 0.093P inch (1 Pmm)

edit 2:

http://www.galactinus.net/vilva/retro/eos350d_fujinon.html

Awesome, I love google.

Hi. I recently bought a mint one from a charity shop with a standard lens and a 135.2.8 lens for £20.00 I think this is about it's true worth. Lovely camera though, try it I am sure you will be pleased with the results.

If I see one more post about picking up SLR's from charity shops I am going to top myself,I work all over the country spend most of my lunch hours touring charity shops and all I have ever seen was a knackered Zenith E.
Re the 605 I had one once and they are cracking little camera and the quality from many old M42 lenses has to be seen to be believed

Back