Fujifilm X-H1

Last edited:
Two very nice Fujigraphs Sir, liking both of these very much.(y)

“Sorry I’m a bit late on parade, I’m silly busy at the moment as we’re so short staffed”

George.

cheers for the comment George. i have a worrying habit of revisiting sets a few months later and realising ive missed some shots that should have been edited.

ive had both an xh1 and a graphite t2 in the basket yesterday. can't have both.

The X-T2 is “Excellent” by any standards, but the X-H1 is “Excellent Plus”. Nuff said.(y)

George.

Now what have you gotta explain your way out of. :rolleyes::D:D

George.
Ah, well, you see, it’s like this. You have to pick your moment. When she’s busy with other things just mutter and include the word “lens”. Then, when your action is queried, say that you already told her and she’d agreed. Then let her loose in a charity shop or two with a tenner in her hand! ;)

Co-incidentally E-Infin is who I’ve used for the 90mm. I’ve bought quite a few things from them over the years with no problems, but I’ve never had cause to test their after-sales. Never heard any bad reports. However, I’d be more wary about “grey” bodies than lenses simply because there’s more chance of them going wrong.

Ah, well, you see, it’s like this. You have to pick your moment. When she’s busy with other things just mutter and include the word “lens”. Then, when your action is queried, say that you already told her and she’d agreed. Then let her loose in a charity shop or two with a tenner in her hand! ;)

:LOL:

£10 to spend in a charity shop? You're generous to a fault!

"Ten Bucks" Sir !!!, whatever next, mind how you go, that's one hell of a high sweetener.:D:D

George.

I believe trevjm used them to buy the x-h1 not long ago. Might we worth asking him for the full story.

I bought the X-H1 from them about 7 weeks ago. Tried to get Panamoz to price match but they were not interested. I had a potential problem with the camera about three weeks after I bought it. E-infinity asked me to get it sorted with a camera repair company and they would reimburse me. People on here thought they offered a good deal. I also spoke to Fuji UK who were happy to help out. Problem with battery consumption was sorted. Have sold it since and gone back to Sony as I prefer FF. Have bought a few things off of e-infinity over the years and all been good. I bought my new Sony from Panamoz as they offer a 3 year UK warranty. Cost about £120 more but I felt it to be worth it as I will be keeping the Sony for some time. The X-H1 was a bit of a whim. Really nice camera camera though.

Last edited:
Come on chaps get a grip on things, the photo company’s need your bucks and we need & want you in the thread.:D:D

George.
Hey, I'm doing my best - I'd never even seen a Fuji camera until a few days ago, and am trying to work out how to explain 3 different camera set-ups to my wife....
I may be about to commit to a third lens shortly, a body will have to wait for a few days, unless anyone has an XH1 they want to swap for an Olympus em1 mk2...

I've been so very impressed with the X-H1 that I'd decided to get a second unit when I get back to the USA next (they're less expensive there). As luck would have it I picked up a second unit & battery grip this very morning from a dealer down here in Kent. I'll not bore you with all the details of how it happened, but I was just lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and got it for £1,281.55 brand new UK stock never been out of the shop & no trade in. "One Very Happy Bunny".:D:D:D

"The only problem for me now is my staff toggers all want them in place of the X-T2 units that we use, after all of them have been messing about with my X-H1. I can see a very expensive time approaching for me on the horizon" :rolleyes:(n)(n)

George.

Hey, I'm doing my best - I'd never even seen a Fuji camera until a few days ago, and am trying to work out how to explain 3 different camera set-ups to my wife....
I may be about to commit to a third lens shortly, a body will have to wait for a few days, unless anyone has an XH1 they want to swap for an Olympus em1 mk2...

That's a difficult one Sir, I don't suppose your wife would accept the same high sweetener as @Stephen L offered his wife, ie 10 bucks to spend at a charity shop.:):)

George.

That's a difficult one Sir, I don't suppose your wife would accept the same high sweetener as @Stephen L offered his wife, ie 10 bucks to spend at a charity shop.:):)

George.
Actually @G.K.Jnr. , I had a pang of guilt over this uncharacteristic display of generosity, and yesterday also bought her a bottle of gin AND the dog got some hand-baked biscuits. (Co-incidentally I happen to enjoy gin - but not dog biscuits) The gin came with a free glass, which I had gift-wrapped.

Back