Gale Bay, Ullswater.

Nice serene shot Graham. Love the colours in the sky and reflection and the stark silhouette of the tree against the sky. (Like that focal point) I also like the way the light brushes the grasses around the sheep, nice light!
Not sure if there's a tiny amount of haloing on the ridge above the sheep? Just nit picking....
Very nice image, very peaceful, well shot Graham!

PS talking bikes the 1969 Bonneville is a nice bike too until mine snapped my Achilles' tendon :( Me thinks I'm packing up bikes now.

Graham that's a really lovely shot with beautiful lighting, good composition and spot on exposure, "Great stuff".(y)

George.

Wonderful shot Graham. It looks so calm tranquil its made me feel nice and calm after a hectic day

Thanks Rob

Very nice indeed Graham.

Thanks Neil

+1 very nice shot.

Thanks Chris

Lovely, a wall hanger if ever I saw one.

PS. TDM 900, great bikes and much underrated.

Thanks, they are no longer have mine I'm afraid. All I ahve now is an old Honda CB500

Beautiful colours, excellent, right place right time :)

Thanks Jan

Nice serene shot Graham. Love the colours in the sky and reflection and the stark silhouette of the tree against the sky. (Like that focal point) I also like the way the light brushes the grasses around the sheep, nice light!
Not sure if there's a tiny amount of haloing on the ridge above the sheep? Just nit picking....
Very nice image, very peaceful, well shot Graham!

PS talking bikes the 1969 Bonneville is a nice bike too until mine snapped my Achilles' tendon :( Me thinks I'm packing up bikes now.

Thanks Steve I think your right about the halo and nitpick all you want, hopefully I learn more that way. Achilles sounds painful , Ive always fancied a Royal Enfield.

Graham that's a really lovely shot with beautiful lighting, good composition and spot on exposure, "Great stuff".(y)

George.

Thanks George

Nice one Graham, great colours and reflections a lovely image

Thanks Dave

Aye. Its not a bad wee tree. Very nice image.

Thanks Mark

That's really nice bud, but just watch out for the brightest part of the image taking you out of the image - here the RHS is a wee too bright for me, but darkening it a tad (rather than cropping) would be my choice

Oh, and I'd lose the lone sheep too - just stands out a bit too, not so bad in a small image but if it was blown up on your wall it'd be obvious - and distracting

Nice one :)

Dave

That's really nice bud, but just watch out for the brightest part of the image taking you out of the image - here the RHS is a wee too bright for me, but darkening it a tad (rather than cropping) would be my choice

Oh, and I'd lose the lone sheep too - just stands out a bit too, not so bad in a small image but if it was blown up on your wall it'd be obvious - and distracting

Nice one :)

Dave

Cheers Dave, the feedback is appreciated.

Now that's a cracker, Graham, lovely composition.

My advice is stick with a bike that starts on the button, Graham they don't kick you back;).
Just to add insult to injury after 4 months of recover it snapped a second time! Apparently this only happens to 5% of people! wasn't I lucky!

Now that's a cracker, Graham, lovely composition.

Cheers Mike

My advice is stick with a bike that starts on the button, Graham they don't kick you back;).
Just to add insult to injury after 4 months of recover it snapped a second time! Apparently this only happens to 5% of people! wasn't I lucky!

I will got to may many memories of borrowing my uncles Gold star when i was a nipper and trying to start that. Mind you being about 11 probably didnt help.

Beautiful lighting a lovely piece of work :)

Hi Graham

that's beautiful....lovely tones & colors :clap:Look good in a frame me thinks

Fantastic:)

Lovely shot.

Back