Gateshead

damianmkv

Uh oh, a fruit basket!
Edit My Images
Yes
Have had a bit of a road trip for work in the last 2 days. Stayed in Newcastle last night ( the Hilton does a shocking fried breakfast which is basically plastic food ). Anyway...one from last night

the tyne by damianmkv, on Flickr

Last edited:
I like that but isn't the right had side Gateshead.

Nice colours and reflections.

Are you staying in the NE or moving on?

I was overnighting on Thursday for business ( I live in Surrey ). Never been before but would've liked some more time to look around

i was there on tuesday/wednesday. should try the premier inn to the rear of where you standing, thats not too bad!

like the shot, if people walk past on tht bridge it can bounce if they walk too heavily so thats a good capture

Would've quite happily stayed in the premier inn but the colleague I was with declined..

I did notice the bridge bounced a bit :eek:

I like this but for me the light source (is it the moon?) above the building is very blown and distracting as its right on one of the focal points and constantly draws my eye away from the rest of the scene. This is a shame as the rest of the image is really good, nicely framed, sharp focus, well exposed and with lots of interest

Would be hard to avoid on a LE, I think I may have bracketed a few shots to see what I could do to try and reign it back in and maybe experimented in enfusing a couple of shots

Thanks for that. Yes it was a full moon and it was really bright too. Perhaps multiple exposures would have been good like you suggest.

Here's another from just across the bridge ( I haven't attempted to straighten the verticals as you'll notice :) )

underneath the arch by damianmkv, on Flickr

Back