GBBG BIF

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
From the cliffs above Fowlsheugh, Aberdeenshire.

GBBG-1_filtered_zps01c7ecf1.jpg

GBBG-2_filtered_zps3bf6219e.jpg

Best pics you have ever posted Brian.

Shut yer dish gimp boy!!!!

Aye, the competition is low as well.

Ha! At least I dare to venture farther afield than my own back doorstep to get pics of birds in their own natural environment, which is more than Dick boy does and post pictures of the same 3 or 4 species all the time like he does. Oh look, it's a LTT, and another now a Robin and another LTT. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that, if you ever post a picture that's remotely in focus, you'll get a bloody telegram from the queen.

:LOL: :bat: :dummy: :boxer:
Didn't think you would've taken the bait Brian :LOL:
Pair of great shots, GBBG's are a great bird to watch and you've got some great detail and exposure looks spot on (y)

Thanks Neil.

Sometimes you gotta stand up to these muppets. Small minds, easily amused. Don't worry tho they'll both feel the full force of my DM's next time I see em:D

Ha! At least I dare to venture farther afield than my own back doorstep to get pics of birds in their own natural environment, which is more than Dick boy does and post pictures of the same 3 or 4 species all the time like he does. Oh look, it's a LTT, and another now a Robin and another LTT. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that, if you ever post a picture that's remotely in focus, you'll get a bloody telegram from the queen.

I do envy you being able to get out and walking to the cliff tops, just a pity you didn`t take a couple more steps :D

Last edited:
You could come with me one day if push came to shove!!!!

Would have been better with a little more wing blur if you ask me, not enough there to be acceptable...........

Would have been better with a little more wing blur if you ask me, not enough there to be acceptable...........

:D:D:DYes indeed, the snobbish element would dictate such things:LOL::LOL:

Back