G'Day from Brisbane

Name
Simon Young
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey Guys,

Just joined so I thought I would say hello. I am currently based in Brisbane Australia and have been for the last 8 years, but I am moving home to (not so) sunny Manchester next week. I am a keen mountain biker and amateur photographer, although I am still a relative beginner at photography really.

Cheers
Simon

Hi Simon welcome. I am over in Perth, have been here 7 years and am also moving back to the UK this year!

Thanks guys, I am looking forward to being cold for a change, 8 years in this sweat box is enough for anyone :)

Steveo, its amazing how many expats are returning home, the cost of living and lack of work is killing everyone over here in QLD. Were you heading?

Hi Simon welcome to the forum, bring a jumper :)

No, not a kangaroo :rolleyes:

G'Day Simon...........

A belated welcome aboard from me too Simon.
Good luck with the big move and really looking forward to seeing more of you around the forums once things settle back down for you.

Useful Sections for New Members
(click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> New to photography? Take a look in Talk Basics.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Back