Gemma and Matt - Wedding

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Well I must say yesterday's wedding was a blast from start to finish ..... I had sauntered along to Warrington to have a days shooting with Richard Mather who was at Gemma and Matt's wedding at the beautiful Statham Lodge in Lymm.

They were a super couple and laughed from start to finish and I commented to Richard at 10.00pm that the day had flown by as we were having nearly as much fun as them !

So no apologies for the large number of images as I had so many favourites ..... these and more can be seen as a slideshow HERE

DSC_6649.jpg

DSC_6682.jpg

DSC_6741.jpg

DSC_4350.jpg

DSC_6756.jpg

DSC_4389.jpg

Nice set, i was going to ask the same question about number 7, did you have any modifier on it..?

Please can you tell me the setup as i really like it.

Thanks
Mac

Nice set, i was going to ask the same question about number 7, did you have any modifier on it..?

Please can you tell me the setup as i really like it.

Thanks
Mac

Thanks Mac

SB-900 in 28" double diffused soft box camera right about 10' up

Flash controlled by Radio Popper JX and set to 24mm zoom

You really should consider doing this for a living ;)

Lovely set.

I have to say I really like No 3. Conversion is spot on for me. Actually, you do B&W very well. What recipe to you follow?

You really should consider doing this for a living ;)

Lovely set.

I have to say I really like No 3. Conversion is spot on for me. Actually, you do B&W very well. What recipe to you follow?

Thanks .... just a standard one that allows lights and darks to be tweaked on separate layers

I think that i will be looking back though your other posts, i have just taken my first wedding booking as a solo shooter.... :)

Simon as always, a true inspiration, After speaking to Colin last month I'm hoping to see you at the end of March, fingers crossed. ;)

Love them all, but 15, 18 & 19 stick in the mind.

Once again, wonderful (y)

Excellent as always Simon [not sure how many times i can kep putting that but do keep posting!]

Can't wait to do a wedding in October.

Great stuff Simon, I always have a look at your posts lovely work.

Simon as always, a true inspiration, After speaking to Colin last month I'm hoping to see you at the end of March, fingers crossed. ;)

Love them all, but 15, 18 & 19 stick in the mind.

Once again, wonderful (y)

Excellent as always Simon [not sure how many times i can kep putting that but do keep posting!]

Can't wait to do a wedding in October.

Thanks Guys - much appreciated (y)

Simon PLEASE WILL YOU STOP POSTING!!! You make me want to stop photography all together with all these amazing images :LOL:

Nah just joking, please keep posting plenty I love looking at your images especially for inspiration aswell (I know that sounds a little cheeky) to be able to pose people differently, etc.

And #7 is fantastic!

I really love the composition of #4, did you use any off-camera flash? :)

Simon PLEASE WILL YOU STOP POSTING!!! You make me want to stop photography all together with all these amazing images :LOL:

Nah just joking, please keep posting plenty I love looking at your images especially for inspiration aswell (I know that sounds a little cheeky) to be able to pose people differently, etc.

And #7 is fantastic!

I Like #7 :)

I really love the composition of #4, did you use any off-camera flash? :)

On camera fill flash using a Demb Flipit

Not bad, I suppose........;)

I did a wedding in Feb that was a blast from 07:30 until the first dance at 21:00, love doing weddings like that.

Yep ... with Radio Poppers

Money Bags! :LOL: I'm just running the Canon Infra-Red job which can be hit and miss, and a set of FITP manual radio triggers :p

Money Bags! :LOL: I'm just running the Canon Infra-Red job which can be hit and miss, and a set of FITP manual radio triggers :p

I've used them over 12 months and after the first few user errors they have been superb - never missed a beat ....

Brilliant! For me it's 3 & 4 that stand out as I just think you have really captured the bride looking totally relaxed and thrilled to be getting married, I bet they're delighted with them!

Brilliant! For me it's 3 & 4 that stand out as I just think you have really captured the bride looking totally relaxed and thrilled to be getting married, I bet they're delighted with them!

Thanks Annie ... It was a fun wedding to be at

Back