General collection from me..

Name
James Betts
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys and girls,

New member here (dont worry, Ive posted in the welcome forum ) and I've posted a small collection of shots below showing what I can do..

Comments and criticism welcome!
1)
1023qj0.jpg

2)
dsc0027uz0.jpg

3)
dsc0071edit1yb5.jpg

4)
dsc0127gu5.jpg

5)
dsc0133ht0.jpg

6)
dsc0204tn1.jpg

7)
img0162editch2.jpg

8)
img1389di1.jpg

9)
img1474qe5.jpg

10)
ltn27308endrunwayij6.jpg

None of my photos are digitally manipulated - the water drops were done using coloured flash filters and food coloring. The only processing I do is: crop, resize, mess with the contrast etc, bit of sharpening and a save

Regards James

I like them all apart from #5 and #10. Can't decide between #3 and #6, although I feel hooked on that thorn along with the curve of the twig. Well done and welcome.

Seen them all before over MSN but cool shots nevertheless :)

You're an aspiring young tog who has already got to grips with a number of techniques and can produce good images. The ones you've posted here are all good. I think the tilt shot on the sports car doesn't work but the panning and Dof are spot on. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Paul

I am surprised that you have had so few comments on a set which has some interesting shots in it.

Really liking the water and smoke shots, i tried some water shots when i first started and got nothing worth keeping so i know how hard it is :notworthy:
Im not kean on the sunsets but can't really put a finger on why

Hey all,

Thanks for the comments!

Rh1944 - Yeah the thorn is one of my personal favourites.. I got quite a lot of good shots out of that set that evening.. so I was quite lucky with them!

Hobbytog - Thanks for the compliments :p Yeah I understand tilt shots aren't to everyones taste, and I think I did overdo the tilt on that one a bit as well.

Macky - Yeah watershots are real tricky but I find it really rewarding once you get a couple of good'uns! so that makes it worth all the setting up and effort :p

Rgds James

Back