Genuine Sandisk Extreme cards on Groupon - today only

Dragging on now.... It's not going to happen. They're in administration!

andrewc said:
Sent them an email yesterday and got the reply saying they were talking to Sandisk directly and maybe something may happen next week.

Same here

Got an Email confirming refund. Should be sorted within 10 days

Must say I', quite impresssed with Groupon at the moment.....ordered 2 cards a few days before it all went pear shaped .....decided not to worry as only £12 & Jessops staff had much bigger things to worry about .

Have had 3 mails from groupon keeping me updated , offering a refund if I wanted it . today r3cieved a mail saying they have secured stock & my cards should be with me ( weather allowing delivery etc) by the end of next week .

if it happens , thats fab , if not then I'll just request a refund (y)

No refund yet......

Went home yesterday and had an email. Refund provided to my paypal account (although I've not checked that yet)

Received email from Groupon saying they have sourced the cards and will be shipping them in the next 7-10 days

Will have to wait and see what happens

Got my refund

I'm still waiting.

I got an email from Groupon on 23rd Jan saying they've secured stock and will receive them in the next 7-10 working days and will notify me when they are being sent out.

10th working day will be the 6th Feb so will see if anything happens then.

Its very random how this whole thing has been handled IMO

Look what turned up this morning....... My card!

Credit to Groupon for sorting it out but communication could have been a lot better

My card arrived today.

Well done Groupon!

Just looked on the pack that it came in and it's from ASK on Tottenham Court Road.

Last edited:
Back