Getting a bit more bizarre.....

Tori

Suspended / Banned
Name
Tori
Edit My Images
Yes
I thought I'd post this up in here seeing as it didn't spark an y interest in people and portraits. I know it's not everyones taste, but I'd like to hear your thoughts :) thanks.

IMG_2598-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

A bit more bizarre :LOL: that's of the charts :LOL: still I think that it works well (y) the editing is good (y) not sure if the fairy and dream like PP is really in keeping with the models makeup and cloths :LOL: :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

Rofl! Thanks! They are a bit mismatched agreed! But it's her dream lol. I have another....

IMG_2531.jpg

You wouldn't believe how sweet she is too! She's a lovely model to work with :) Thanks Matt x

Hi T
Out playing again ~?

- pic works a treat.
First has a little too much going on for my taste, although plenty of interest there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Allan! ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see anything inappropriate there, sign me up for a photography seesion for the girl with the hot background. She'll get me back on my photography track quick? I think you're reading too much into it Tori. I'd have called it the hot chick picture too.

The first one would of looked better if her hair had been the roots and the tree a better picture as it looks like clip art.

The first one would of looked better if her hair had been the roots and the tree a better picture as it looks like clip art.

My pp skills don't stretch to that as yet I'm afraid!

Not inappropriate according to admin. The rule of 'no commenting on models' doesn't count on my threads. Forget I mentioned it.

Not inappropriate according to admin. The rule of 'no commenting on models' doesn't count on my threads. Forget I mentioned it.

;)

Have no fear I will keep an eye on all your threads ..;)

Tori,

You reported it and it was discussed. A vote was taken and it was deemed light hearted but not inappropriate. It was not personal nor is any decision but often decisions are made this way. Sometimes decisions of a similar nature go different ways simply because we are all human and we might interpret similar comments differently. I might have made a different decision as might another mod but all mods and admin are treated equally.

Lol!

I know admin have their own opinions of me after past disagreements. I'm sure I'm kept a close eye on whatever I do! You even choose to take the mickey out of that fact by giving me a custom title that accuses me of being paranoid, even when I asked for it to be removed. You also gave others nasty monikers. Basically they left.

I've discussed this thread with fellow tp'ers and they've said yes, I've over reacted a bit maybe, but rules are rules. It breaks the rules that admin made. (No commenting on the model) I can see why nice comments are overlooked, fair enough, but sleazy comments are unprofessional.
Just like the 'Lets ogle at this persons arse' thread (Be it male or female!) Seeing as admin wanted to drag this up again in the week, let's get it said. It makes the site look bad. Lots of folk agree. There is no need for it. There's a glamour section, put it in there, let people comment. I don't think anyone would have any objection to that at all, including me. It's the title of the thread that is wrong! 'Look at these arses' is not professional. It's sleazy.
I kept out of glamour (I promised Kelack I would refrain) and I have kept to that. It doesn't stop admin having a dig at me now and again about it though it seems. I thought it was done and dusted.

Some fellow TP'ers also agree the site is going downhill in some areas and if you don't listen to your members it'll just get worse. Alot just don't want to rock the boat. I don't either, but someone has to say something when admin are sometimes wrong. We won't always agree, which is why when admin decided to tell me I was wrong about the rears thread, I posted saying 'fair enough, admins decision' and I posted a rear os my own. A cats arse. I got banned for that. I also got no notification of why or for how long. Until I asked.

I break a rule, I get an infraction. I have an opinion and I get banned, yet those constant trolls and lovers of a good arguement are still doing the same thing but I'm not so sure they are reminded of the rules. I'm sure some are, but clearly alot are not.

Classifieds is a joke. No one plays by the rules and trying to find something you want can take sifting through posts and posts. I tried to help by asking folk to archive their threads, but was told to butt out.

Out of focus is a joke. Facebook is for inane ramblings of ****heads on a saturday night. Let them do it there! It's funny how admin whined about a certain thread in there, and kept closing it. But now a certain mod is at the wheel of it, long may it live!! One rule for one, one rule for another...

I love this site. It's a hive of info, and I've learnt alot and want to continue to do so, but the same old trouble makers get away with murder. I understand admin cannot be everywhere, but you're barking up the wrong tree with me.
I would love to see the site run smoothly. I'd even help if I could, but you need to listen to your members.

I have an opinion, I'm not frightened to voice it. I feel I'm maybe the voice for a few people on here who will agree. For some, I'll just the whining old bat going on about rears again.

Hopefully this won't see me get a good banning!!! I've said my piece. I won't be replying and getting drawn into arguements. As I said in the week, I'm too busy eating mince pies and avoiding the trolls.

Merry Christmas one and all :)

Huh, I've been edited :( I think that's the very first time that one of my post's has had a mod edit because what I said was deemed inappropriate :( kind of disappointed if I'm honest as I didn't think what I'd say what bad at all :shrug:

Matt

Sorry Matt but in the interest of consistency, I edited your comment too as the hot reference with the "naughty" smile had the same implications as Rockshifters although I still read both as referring to the hot background and nothing untoward, we've had more discussions in the staff room and it was decided to go with Tori's request of editing the offending post.

Tori, as discussed in the pm, you are not singled out. Every rtm is discussed and moderated. It is not one rule for one and one rule for anothe. If it was, I wouldn't have sent you the polite pm in August when you made a slightly derogatory comment on a bride, I would have just edited and issued a warning.

You were also, not banned. You were just unable to view the nudes and glamour section for a very short period.

I have NEVER made a derogatory comment on anyone!! You pm'd me asking me to change my wording after I said a pic was unflattering for the model. (I'm pretty sure my memory serves me correctly) That's not a comment on the model, that was the tog's doing! I duly changed my wording with no arguement as I would never say anything nasty about a model, ever! I object to that accusation!

I was banned from classifieds and glamour for having a sense of humour.

You also gave others nasty monikers. Basically they left.
Check mine out Tori ;)
, admins decision' and I posted a rear os my own. A cats arse. I got banned for that. I also got no notification of why or for how long. Until I asked.
I said this privately and now I will say it publically.
you were NEVER BANNED!
You had your N&G access removed for 24 hours due to inappropriate comments.
Had you bothered to access any other forums, within that period,
you would have found that
out for yourself ;)

I break a rule, I get an infraction. I have an opinion and I get banned, yet those constant trolls and lovers of a good arguement are still doing the same thing but I'm not so sure they are reminded of the rules. I'm sure some are, but clearly alot are not.
You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes Tori.
Rule transgressors are dealt with. Just because they or we don't make a
song and dance about it, doesn't mean that it doesn't happen ;)

Classifieds is a joke. No one plays by the rules and trying to find something you want can take sifting through posts and posts. I tried to help by asking folk to archive their threads, but was told to butt out.
You broke the rules and were reminded of such, just like all the
others before you

Out of focus is a joke. Facebook is for inane ramblings of ****heads on a saturday night. Let them do it there! It's funny how admin whined about a certain thread in there, and kept closing it. But now a certain mod is at the wheel of it, long may it live!! One rule for one, one rule for another...
If that was a dig at me feel free to expand.
Or indeed RTM
No one here is fire proof (including the mods) (y)

Hopefully this won't see me get a good banning!!! I've said my piece. I won't be replying and getting drawn into arguements. As I said in the week, I'm too busy eating mince pies and avoiding the trolls.

Merry Christmas one and all :)
I make that 3 times that you claim to have been banned but as per previous
YOU never were.

Sorry Matt but in the interest of consistency, I edited your comment too as the hot reference with the "naughty" smile had the same implications as Rockshifters although I still read both as referring to the hot background and nothing untoward, we've had more discussions in the staff room and it was decided to go with Tori's request of editing the offending post.

No worries Kelly :hug: what I said in my now edited post was only meant in a tongue in cheek/double entendre way (y) as it was interpreted (y) my last comment was more a comment on the fact that it's a little :shrug: that I got edited for that :naughty:

I'm a good by I am :D

Matt or is it Tom :D

Mince Pie?

Yes Please any cream to go with it? (or is that being cheeky?)
Oh and a liqueur coffee would go down a treat as well Thanks (y)

Tori said:
Mince Pie?

Do you know, when my Mum first came o England she made some mince pies for the family she was au pair for. You can guess what's coming next.....yup, she used mince beef in them:D

Do you know, when my Mum first came o England she made some mince pies for the family she was au pair for. You can guess what's coming next.....yup, she used mince beef in them:D

Well the original recipe does call for that (y)

Yes Please any cream to go with it? (or is that being cheeky?)
Oh and a liqueur coffee would go down a treat as well Thanks (y)

I wish you were my secret santa. Even more than the one I have already. In fact, if you send me your address, I'll send you a secret santa too.

I'm just in that festive kinda mood. I'll send Kelly one too, because I'm kind like that.

MWHCVT said:
Well the original recipe does call for that (y)

Maybe so but not the new recipe :LOL:

I wish you were my secret santa. Even more than the one I have already. In fact, if you send me your address, I'll send you a secret santa too.

I'm just in that festive kinda mood. I'll send Kelly one too, because I'm kind like that.

Awww thats the nicest thing
anyone has said to me in ages :) x

Spread the love. I have enough turds in boxes for everyone!

:LOL: obligatory smiley for when you want to look like you don't mean it really, and it's a joke. It is a joke, really, it is. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice to see we have all kissed and made up, as a newcomer who struggles to keep up with all the posts on a daily basis, and obviously not being aware of references in the thread reading it all along with some other posts recently gave me a dreadful feeling that this forum seems to go the way of many other (non tog) forums i have been a member of.

So come on you lot, big smiles, christmas hugs... your all better than that, and I have only just joined and need to make it to some meets and pick all your brains.

::) yes selfish i know :p

Spread the love. I have enough turds in boxes for everyone!

:LOL: obligatory smiley for when you want to look like you don't mean it really, and it's a joke. It is a joke, really, it is. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now I am heart broken :(

Nice to see we have all kissed and made up, as a newcomer who struggles to keep up with all the posts on a daily basis, and obviously not being aware of references in the thread reading it all along with some other posts recently gave me a dreadful feeling that this forum seems to go the way of many other (non tog) forums i have been a member of.

So come on you lot, big smiles, christmas hugs... your all better than that, and I have only just joined and need to make it to some meets and pick all your brains.

There is a lot of banter and cross referencing going way back in a lot
of threads, generally its not intended to hurt or harm anyone.
Sometimes (as with all forums) things get mis-interpreted,
and a little heated.
But we are a good bunch on here really we are :)
I hope that you enjoy your stay here at TP (y)

lemonsprig said:

You just got here?

One does not simply walk into Mordor.....

:LOL:

haha nice one, and I have not been to mordor in many a year.. Mind you...I could just have the one focusing ring to control you all :)

One ring to rule them all! One by one, the free peoples of Middle Earth fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some who resisted.......

What a fabulous writer Tolkien was, he knew what he was talking about. Don't get me started on the orks!! :LOL:

Don't want to hand the poison apple back, especially at this time of year, however ...

With my comment being deleted, gives the impression I'm some sort of perv.
Other members are not being given the opportunity to judge for themselves on the content of my post which is not right.
Can't see content of my post offending 99.999% of the rational population.
Seems to me the vile interpretation is only in the sick mind of the beholder.
Don't think the mods should bend to Tori's deluded rantings.

... Now I've had my 2p Tori.

You broke the rules. Simple. Merry Christmas!

Back