Ginetta Festival Cadwell Park

Edit My Images
No
Was generally a very pleasant day yesterday at Cadwell, much better than Brands anyway. Good day for Damon Hill's son Josh, who finished third in his third ever race. Looks like his dad was proud...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Theres something wrong with 7. I just cant put my finger on it :D Did everyone miss him? Nice shots! I love number 2 wth the 2 wheeling Ginetta! I also love the angle of four. In 5 is he airborne over the mountain?

Fantastic pics , if anything 7 is a little dark.

Spot on framing.

that looks like it was a fun bit of racing, and nice photos

No.2 is a cracker

3 has a good sense of speed to it

5 so good, but I'd like to see the track for a better sense of height, good sense of speed

7 nicely caught, lighting looks like it was difficult, maybe boost the brightness/curves a tadge as the red & green subject cars are in shadow

8, the car's just a bit too low in the frame for perfection to my eyes, like the high backdrop to it (unusual for me)

great set

In answer to Matt's question, yes everyone managed to miss him, thankfully, but it put him in last place, 16th at the end of lap 1. Fourteen laps later he was up to 8th! And they say you can't overtake at Cadwell Park?

Oh, and how do I know? He's my son, Tom Dunstan. Any chance we could use it in some publicity? Only too willing to acknowledge the photographer!

In answer to Matt's question, yes everyone managed to miss him, thankfully, but it put him in last place, 16th at the end of lap 1. Fourteen laps later he was up to 8th! And they say you can't overtake at Cadwell Park?

Oh, and how do I know? He's my son, Tom Dunstan. Any chance we could use it in some publicity? Only too willing to acknowledge the photographer!

you guys up at knockhill this weekend?

2 & 5 are belters, although I would like just a tad more space for the car to drive into on No5

5 is wierd, need to see the ground - its a fantastic shot but I really want to see the ground....cool set :D

Sorry for not getting back sooner Badgerbaiter. Yes we were at Knockhill. Unfortunately Tom was no so lucky here. If someone could tell me how to post photos I'd show you the damage!!

Sorry for not getting back sooner Badgerbaiter. Yes we were at Knockhill. Unfortunately Tom was no so lucky here. If someone could tell me how to post photos I'd show you the damage!!

click on the button above that looks a but like a postcard with a mountain on it, then in the box paste the link to the photo (assuming you have it online)

I missed the crash, but saw the aftermath. I'll post it in a different thread so as not to hi-Jack mike's

I assume he was OK?

Back