glamour photoshoot

Edit My Images
No
Did another shoot yesterday with the same girlfriend as before, only now we had a theme, which was roses, didnt had to much time, so i selected the best and uploaded those...

let me know what you think! :)

http://www.ericvanvuuren.com/djennarozen.html

My fav's are one, three and six... (y)

Imo her skin looks abit blotchy in four?

Imo her skin looks abit blotchy in four?

I can see what Jozza means - if you look at #4, her face looks dirty in comparison with the other shots - the skin tone doesn't appear as even.

I really like these shots - very pretty girl too :)

All excellent shots (maybe Jozza has a point :shrug:) well done (y)

I can see what Jozza means - if you look at #4, her face looks dirty in comparison with the other shots - the skin tone doesn't appear as even.

Ah yeah i can see what you mean, the skin is a bit dirty indeed, i think its a combination of contrast + a slight wrong bounce of flash , i might try to fix it later on :) thanks for poiting it out

Thnx agai nguys (y)

hmm im just thinking it might be the colour temperture...and then to much contrast etc...

Some lovely shots there eric. i think the mark or 'blotch' is caused by light reflection from a leaf.

(y)

nice shots there mate i am liking these.. well done

personally like number two :) but a great set.

Great set, very well exposed, they are high-key but still have detail in the skin, I like that!

wonderful set of shots, i really like them (y)

do you mind if i ask what other studio equipment you used? i see the camera/lenses/flashgun in your sig - but did you just use those or was there other lighting equipment involved?

do you mind if i ask what other studio equipment you used? i see the camera/lenses/flashgun in your sig - but did you just use those or was there other lighting equipment involved?

Not at all :)

I used the 350D + 28-70 + 430ex and bounced it off a white wall...I closed the windows and curtains...and used normal house lamps to create a mood...the rest is up to the settings and processing :)

Thnx again (y)

Back