Glass and Liquid

Skyline

Emmet Brickowski
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
I seen the tilting liquid in a glass a couple of times, so I thought I'd try something a bit different.

Love number 2, but not to keen on number 1. Reason being i don't think the reflection do any thing for it and the odd spacing between the glasses.

Number one, you tilt the glass with colour liquid in it the straighten the glasses in photoshop.

Number two is colour liquid poured into a glass. Then rotate side on. Copy this and flip for the other side. Join the tow together.

Daverkl said:
Number one, you tilt the glass with colour liquid in it the straighten the glasses in photoshop.

Number two is colour liquid poured into a glass. Then rotate side on. Copy this and flip for the other side. Join the tow together.

Ah thanks!! I still think its awesome! :the newbie is nuts lol:

Sorry that was me reading it after a few beers.
Once again i am sorry.

matt b said:
Sorry that was me reading it after a few beers.
Once again i am sorry.

No worries and no idea why I got stars in my post was no swearing. It was the word " because" shortened to "c o z"

It can be done IC, bluetac your glasses to a board fill with liquid, tilt the board, adjust the camera to the tilt, a PFilter would be good to cut out reflections of course if you dont use a PF

It can be done IC, bluetac your glasses to a board fill with liquid, tilt the board, adjust the camera to the tilt, a PFilter would be good to cut out reflections of course if you dont use a PF

or super glue if you want the base wow Ive just had a fab idea, writing that stay tuned

Apologies for my ignorance, but what is a PFilter? :thinking:

Polarising filter

Thank you all for the comments and tips.

I will be giving the another go with a pf. I also have a new background now so I won't have to use the big garden umbrella lol

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will try these again :)

Back